We are situated in a stunning location in the North West Lake District.
Ours is a unique Teaching School Alliance with a remit that covers all ages and phases, from age 4 to 19, including a Special School – we are, therefore, in a very strong position to be able to work with all educational providers in a wide area.
As a Teaching School Alliance we are committed to:
- Engaging in an innovative and collaborative approach to develop outstanding future educators and leaders
- Having a shared responsibility for the outcome of all learners
- Succession planning that systematically manages the talent within the Alliance to bring through the next generation of Head teachers, Senior and Middle Leaders for all schools
- Identifying strengths in the current Alliance and developing and sharing best practice
- Having a shared moral purpose to work together to improve teaching and learning
- Engaging in research and development that underpins all aspects of the Alliance work.
If you are interested in any aspect of the work of our Teaching School Alliance, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking on the email addresses below or by using the telephone number shown above.
Lynne C. Brownrigg, Director